Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Raison d'Etre

On the relatively inauspicious occasion of the creation of this, my new "blog" (which term I'm getting used to but is still a little foreign to me), it behooves me to say a few words. (No, no... please don't run away - I promise I won't write like this all the time!)

I have it in mind that this will be a place where I document my various photographic endeavours (as opposed to my romantic indiscretions, which are somewhat thinner on the ground). For while I have had cameras of various kinds all my life, it is only of late that I have begun attempting to maximise their potential. It seems to me that keeping a record of my journey may prove amusing to me in later life and, more importantly, potentially useful to some other poor soul who finds themselves bitten by this particularly tenacious bug. Of course, it will likely provide amusement, or perhaps act as a trigger for fond memories to those who are already more advanced than I!

And so, without further ado, we advance the camera from its fully-automated mode into the realms of human control...

No comments:

Post a Comment